More is never enough
- Viola Davis would be James Bond
- Tilda Swinton would be the villain
- Charlotte Rampling would be M
- Aubrey Plaza would be Q
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt would be Mr. Moneypenny
- Channing Tatum would be the Bond Guy
- Or if they still wanted a Bond Girl, I submit Zoe Saldana
I wish more big franchises would consider radical directions like this so as to shake the formula up and keep things fresh.
In this society, as far as the legitimate economy goes, only a certain amount of people are productive. The ones who are not productive…You could be a nice guy and educate them and take care of them and make them part of your economy, or you could say, “Go get high.” The addiction rate is increasing - not only in the inner city, but all over the country - because the jobs are disappearing, and if I don’t need you for work anymore, I’ll just get rid of you. I can’t kill you, that would be bad, so I send you down the road of addiction, which is hideous, and I’m quite content to say, “It’s your fault because you got addicted, not society’s fault.